Deutsch: Profil / Español: Perfil / Português: Perfil / Français: Profil / Italiano: Profilo
In the context of quality management, a profile refers to a set of characteristics or attributes that describe a product, service, process, or organization. It can be used as a tool for evaluating and comparing the quality of different products, services, or processes, and for identifying areas for improvement.
Examples of profiles in the quality management context include:
- A customer profile, which describes the demographics, needs, and preferences of a company's target market
- A process profile, which describes the steps, inputs, and outputs of a specific business process
- A product profile, which describes the features, specifications, and performance characteristics of a product
- An organization profile, which describes the structure, culture, and values of an organization
- A supplier profile, which describes the capabilities and performance of a supplier.
It's worth to mention that profile is a useful tool for quality management as it can help identify the strengths and weaknesses of a product, service, process or organization, and provide a basis for setting quality objectives and targets.